Ben Holzhauser has over 12 years of experience covering various roles within the financial services industry. Before co-founding Five Pine Wealth Management as an independent financial advisor, Ben served as Vice President of Midwest Markets for a small private equity firm focused on acquiring middle-market companies throughout the U.S. Prior to his involvement in private equity, Ben worked for an investment firm focused on acquiring portfolios of real estate that were distributed to the independent broker-dealer and RIA channels across the country.
Ben earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from University of California – Riverside and his Master of Science degree from University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. Ben’s educational experience is concentrated on early twentieth-century economic and social policies across the globe, and in 2012, he founded the Historical Society for the Second World War at the University of Edinburgh. Ben enjoys reading, running in the morning, and spending time with his wife, Rachael. Three of his favorite authors include W.G. Sebald, Leo Tolstoy, and J.M. Barrie.
Current Community Involvements:
- 2018/2019 President, Coeur d’Alene Evening Rotary
- Top 30 Under 40 Winner 2019 – Kootenai County
- Foundation Board, Exchange Club of Spokane
- Best of North Idaho 2018 for Investment Firm
- Member of Post Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Bowling League Champion – Friday Evening 2017/2018 League